Saturday, January 05, 2013

Rain Silverhawk Moving To Keller Williams

Greetings Friends,

It brings me great sadness to announce to you that Sandpoint Realty has closed their doors and I have decided to make Keller Williams Sandpoint my new home. I have been following their growth, networking and marketing endeavors for some time and have been very impressed with them on a whole.

The good news for you as sellers is that we will start from scratch with new marketing plans for your property. I will be putting alot of energy into new promotion of your listing, new flyers, virtual tours, videos, postcards will be made for you. A email campaign will be sent to buyers who have an interest in your property. Your property will be entered in as a new listing in both Multiple Listing Systems (MLS) and in the Keller Williams networking system. All of my listings will be viewed by the office and we will have a whole new set of people who will be thinking of your property when they have clients. While you have been included in about 100 websites before, you will get even more exposure with your property appearing on almost 900 websites. WOW! Even I am impressed.

For my buyers we have even more ways to see properties and save your favorites. A good staff to answer phones when I am out in the field. I will be able to stay in touch with you even better than before and meet your needs even quicker.

I look forward to trying some of the innovative marketing plans from this new company and will look at this as a bright new beginning for us all.

Lets make 2013 a great year!
Rain Silverhawk

For more information please see my websites at www.northidahosandpoint.com
rainsilverhawk.kwrealty.com
Rainsilverhawk.yourkwagent.com
lakeandhomes.com

or contact me at rain@lakeandhomes.com

Labels: , , , , , ,